Saturday 22 August 2015

Yellowstone to Jackson Hole...Day 4

I was going to travel all the way to Idaho Falls today, but when I got into Jackson hole there where some vacancies in a few motels, so I decided to make a short day of it and stay.

The obligatory Old Faithful shot.


My GS in front of the Tetons.




Main street Jackson hole, and the Cowboy Bar. This is pretty much the motorcycle hangout and there are bikes all over this street. The food is decent and the drinks good. There is a park right across the street. Lots and lots of tourists and a nice place to sit and people watch.


I was sitting on the fence and doing some of that people watching, then these five young women from Hong Kong came up to me and all wanted their pictures taken with me. I have no idea why, maybe it is the Einstein thing I have going on. Anyway, after they all got their picture, I got one of them. Nice kids on a three month tour of the US. It looked like they where having a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment